YOUR HOME IN THE COUNTRY
POOSEY'S EDGE BED & BREAKFAST
* Open all year round.
* Check-in is at 4:00pm (flexible) Please call if you will have a late arrival.
* Check-out is at 11:00am
* Reservations should be made by phone (660-684-6000) from 9:00am-9:00pm 7 days/week and confirmed with a major credit card.
* We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover. We also accept check or cash.
* All room rates are subject to local taxes. All rates are double occupancy per night and are subject to change without notice.
* CANCELLATIONS - If plans change, please cancel as early as possible. No charge if made 14 days prior to your stay.
If less than 14 days, the rate of one night will be billed to your credit card.
* If reserving more than one room, a 50% deposit will be required, and cancellations must be received at least 21 days in advance of reserved date for return
of deposit unless we are able to rebook the accommodations.
* NO SHOWS - If a guest does not arrive and honor their reservations or contact us to cancel, they will be charged for the full amount of the stay.
* SMOKING - Smoking is allowed but only in the outdoor designated area. No smoking inside the home or guest rooms. Failure to meet
this requirement will be subject to a $300.00 cleaning charge for the room with damage.
* PETS - Sorry, guest pets are not allowed. Service dogs are, by law, welcome. A service animal is a dog that is specially trained to do work or perform tasks
for a person with a disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals according to ADA.
Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered. Damage caused by a service animal will incur a minimum $100.00 charge for repair/cleaning, up to
total amount required to restore the room to prior condition.
* We reserve the right to recover costs from any guest in the event of deliberate and intentional damage to our property.
* CHILDREN - For the enjoyment of all guests, children age 15 and above are welcome anytime. When the full B&B is booked for special events, such as family
reunions, receptions, etc., children of all ages may be included.
* No candles or open flames allowed in guest rooms.
* Breakfast served in the dining room at 8:30am (except when different arrangements have been made)
* Special dietary restrictions will be accommodated by early arrangement only. Please be sure to give us at least 48 hours advance notice.
* Please communicate any special needs in advance. We will do everything possible to accommodate.
This is our home and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We are not responsible for accidents or injury, damages to personal property or vehicles or for the loss of money or valuables of any kind.
Poosey's Edge Bed and Breakfast is not responsible for errors or omissions on the website or any other form of advertising.
Please confirm important details prior to making your reservation or immediately thereafter.
* Each room is equipped with ceiling fans, alarm clock, Television, WiFi, air conditioning.
* Bathrooms have hair dryers.
* ON SITE - complimentary bottled water, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
We have a Keurig coffee maker, we provide coffee for this but feel free to bring your favorite flavor!
* Phone and copier available.
* Wood burning stove in dining room for those cold weather days.
* TV with Dish Network in the Great Room with a dvd player and an assortment of movies to choose from.
* We also have a selection of board games, cards and puzzles for your use.
* Washer and dryer available.
* If traveling with horses, Green Acres (see below) can board your horse during your stay with us.
* The entire first floor of our home, including the great room, is handicap accessible.
* We offer covered parking for our guest with motorcycles.
* Our house, sunroom and grounds are available for event rental use, please see our "Event" page for details.
* Covered patio seating to enjoy the outdoors
* Fire pit for those cool fall evenings
* Outdoor propane grill available for your use
* Outdoor games upon request
* Green Acres Riding Center is down the lane. They offer trail rides in Poosey. Call for details. 660-247-1234
* Poosey Conservation Area offers hunting, fishing, hiking and trails for horseback riding.
One of the entrances is just down the lane. Our property borders Poosey Conservation Area. See our "Links" page for more info.
* Graber Farm Tour - just to the north of us is an Amish family that gives tours of their home and property.
* Oakridge Furniture - just to the west of us is an Amish Business that has furniture, quilts, fabric, Christian books and gifts. A must see while you are here!